ElbaEl•ba (el′bə),USA pronunciation n.
- an Italian island in the Mediterranean, between Corsica and Italy: the scene of Napoleon's first exile 1814–15. 26,830;
94 sq. mi. (243 sq. km).
Bowlbowl1 (bōl),USA pronunciation n.
- a rather deep, round dish or basin, used chiefly for holding liquids, food, etc.
- the contents of a bowl: a bowl of tomato soup.
- a rounded, cuplike, hollow part: the bowl of a pipe.
- a large drinking cup.
- festive drinking;
- any bowl-shaped depression or formation.
- an edifice with tiers of seats forming sides like those of a bowl, having the arena at the bottom;
- Also called bowl game. a football game played after the regular season by teams selected by the sponsors of the game, usually as representing the best from a region of the country: the Rose Bowl.
- [Typography.]a curved or semicircular line of a character, as of a, d, b, etc.
- to give (a floor) a gentle inclination on all sides toward some area, as a stage or platform.
Stainlessstain•less (stān′lis),USA pronunciation adj.
- having no stain;
- made of stainless steel.
- resistant to staining, rusting, the corrosive effect of chemicals, etc.
- flatware made of stainless steel.
- See stainless steel.
Steelsteel (stēl),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various modified forms of iron, artificially produced, having a carbon content less than that of pig iron and more than that of wrought iron, and having qualities of hardness, elasticity, and strength varying according to composition and heat treatment: generally categorized as having a high, medium, or low-carbon content.
- a thing or things made of this metal.
- a flat strip of this metal used for stiffening, esp. in corsets;
- a bar of this metal that has one end formed to hold a bit for driving through rock.
- steels, stocks or bonds of companies producing this metal.
- a sword.
- a rounded rod of ridged steel, fitted with a handle and used esp. for sharpening knives.
- pertaining to or made of steel.
- like steel in color, hardness, or strength.
- to fit with steel, as by pointing, edging, or overlaying.
- to cause to resemble steel in some way.
- to render insensible, inflexible, unyielding, determined, etc.: He steeled himself to perform the dangerous task.
Basketbas•ket (bas′kit, bä′skit),USA pronunciation n.
- a container made of twigs, rushes, thin strips of wood, or other flexible material woven together.
- a container made of pieces of thin veneer, used for packing berries, vegetables, etc.
- the amount contained in a basket;
a basketful: to pick a basket of apples.
- anything like a basket in shape or use: He never empties my wastepaper basket.
- any group of things or different things grouped as a unit;
package deal: You can't buy the single stock; you have to take the basket--all companies, stocks and bonds.
- the car or gondola suspended beneath a balloon, as for carrying passengers or scientific instruments into the atmosphere.
- an open net suspended from a metal rim attached to the backboard and through which the ball must pass in order for a player to score points.
- a score, counting two for a field goal and one for a free throw.
- Also called snow ring. [Skiing.]a ring strapped to the base of a ski pole to limit penetration of the pole in the snow.
- (vulgar). the male genitals, esp. when outlined by a tight-fitting garment.
Wastewaste (wāst),USA pronunciation v., wast•ed, wast•ing, n., adj.
- to consume, spend, or employ uselessly or without adequate return;
use to no avail or profit;
squander: to waste money; to waste words.
- to fail or neglect to use: to waste an opportunity.
- to destroy or consume gradually;
wear away: The waves waste the rock of the shore.
- to wear down or reduce in bodily substance, health, or strength;
enfeeble: to be wasted by disease or hunger.
- to destroy, devastate, or ruin: a country wasted by a long and futile war.
- to kill or murder.
- to be consumed, spent, or employed uselessly or without giving full value or being fully utilized or appreciated.
- to become gradually consumed, used up, or worn away: A candle wastes in burning.
- to become physically worn;
lose flesh or strength;
become emaciated or enfeebled.
- to diminish gradually;
dwindle, as wealth, power, etc.: The might of England is wasting.
- to pass gradually, as time.
- useless consumption or expenditure;
use without adequate return;
an act or instance of wasting: The project was a waste of material, money, time, and energy.
- neglect, instead of use: waste of opportunity.
- gradual destruction, impairment, or decay: the waste and repair of bodily tissue.
- devastation or ruin, as from war or fire.
- a region or place devastated or ruined: The forest fire left a blackened waste.
- anything unused, unproductive, or not properly utilized.
- an uncultivated tract of land.
- a wild region or tract of land;
desolate country, desert, or the like.
- an empty, desolate, or dreary tract or extent: a waste of snow.
- anything left over or superfluous, as excess material or by-products, not of use for the work in hand: a fortune made in salvaging factory wastes.
- remnants, as from the working of cotton, used for wiping machinery, absorbing oil, etc.
- [Phys. Geog.]material derived by mechanical and chemical disintegration of rock, as the detritus transported by streams, rivers, etc.
- wastes, excrement.
- go to waste, to fail to be used or consumed;
be wasted: She hates to see good food go to waste.
- lay waste, to devastate;
ruin: Forest fires lay waste thousands of acres yearly.
- not used or in use: waste energy; waste talents.
- (of land, regions, etc.) wild, desolate, barren, or uninhabited;
- (of regions, towns, etc.) in a state of desolation and ruin, as from devastation or decay.
- left over or superfluous: to utilize waste products of manufacture.
- having served or fulfilled a purpose;
no longer of use.
- rejected as useless or worthless;
refuse: to salvage waste products.
- pertaining to material unused by or unusable to the organism.
- designed or used to receive, hold, or carry away excess, superfluous, used, or useless material (often in combination): a waste pipe; waste container.
Hi there, this blog post is about Franke ? Franke Elba 1.0 Bowl Stainless Steel Basket Waste . ( Franke Sink Waste #3). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 870 x 870. It's file size is only 35 KB. If You ought to download It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You might too see more images by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Franke Sink Waste.
Franke Sink Waste typically be an area we get with relatives athome. In addition, sometimes lots of activities performed within the two rooms. For that people require excellent lighting so the atmosphere becomes nice and drier. Here are a few methods from us for the home illumination is beautiful and more appropriate. Contemporary chandelier might be found in some styles your kitchen.
The chandelier wish to use, we advise that you choose a chandelier style that's uncomplicated to not demonstrate the crowd while in the room's setting were exorbitant. Hanging lamps are often suitable for kitchens with style that is minimalist. As a few of the photos above, the chandelier includes a character that is very easy so it looks more sophisticated. Make sure if the hanging is used by you, you decide on the same design to maintain pace using the overall kitchen your home.
Basic and seem more classy, roof chains can certainly be coupled with a variety of home layout you've. To produce it more interesting, you can add DIRECTED lights on each area of the threshold with specified shades therefore the house more desirable and modern home.
Franke ? Franke Elba 1.0 Bowl Stainless Steel Basket Waste . ( Franke Sink Waste #3) are spread to focus on storage or the garden simply. Now, the light can be used also coupled with your home design that was modern. In reality, applying these bulbs, the room seems broad and more variable; and limit could be the best choice for lighting design of your kitchen space.