Northwestnorth•west (nôrth′west′;[Naut.]nôr′west′),USA pronunciation n.
- a point on the compass midway between north and west. Abbr.: NW
- a region in this direction.
- the Northwest:
- the northwestern part of the United States, esp. Washington, Oregon, and Idaho.
- the northwestern part of the United States when its western boundary was the Mississippi River.
- the northwestern part of Canada.
- Also, north′west′ern. coming from the northwest: a northwest wind.
- directed toward the northwest: sailing a northwest course.
- from the northwest.
- toward the northwest: sailing northwest.
Flooringfloor•ing (flôr′ing, flōr′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a floor.
- floors collectively.
- materials for making floors.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Hi guys, this photo is about Lovely Northwest Flooring Regarding Floor ( Northwest Flooring #3). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 594 x 731. It's file size is only 60 KB. Wether You want to download This attachment to Your PC, you might Click here. You could also see more images by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Northwest Flooring.
Timber surfaces you can find a wide variety of colors out there on the market I am sure an item is to fit even the wildest suggestions designers. While pressing on the restrictions of traditional style and being imaginative is always welcome within the interior-design sector continues to be very important to check out specified rules and directions to prevent a few of the Lovely Northwest Flooring Regarding Floor ( Northwest Flooring #3) trend that is faults uncomfortable.
Color, structure and the area size of the coloring of the furniture, large roofs along with the surfaces should be your factor when selecting shades for the flooring. For your remaining design to reach your goals should really be contrasting colors. The flooring that is brand new should fit the present timber floors to maintain the house's honesty and movement.
Below you will find some noteworthy although simple tips when deciding on the Northwest Flooring for your inside, to bear in mind.
Avoid using dim floor in a tiny area with dim walls - it'll produce the area more thick and depressing (observe floors made from black timber). Dark hues bring the heat of decor's other elements out. For walls and lightcolored surfaces roofs go in bedrooms with minimal.