Easyeas•y (ē′zē),USA pronunciation adj., eas•i•er, eas•i•est, adv., n.
- not hard or difficult;
requiring no great labor or effort: a book that is easy to read; an easy victory.
- free from pain, discomfort, worry, or care: He led an easy life.
- providing or conducive to ease or comfort;
comfortable: an easy stance; an easy relationship.
- fond of or given to ease;
easygoing: an easy disposition.
- not harsh or strict;
lenient: an easy master.
- not burdensome or oppressive: easy terms on a loan.
- not difficult to influence or overcome;
compliant: an easy prey; an easy mark.
- free from formality, constraint, or embarrassment: He has an easy manner.
- effortlessly clear and fluent: an easy style of writing.
- readily comprehended or mastered: an easy language to learn.
- not tight or constricting: an easy fit.
- not forced or hurried;
moderate: an easy pace.
- not steep;
gradual: an easy flight of stairs.
- (of a commodity) not difficult to obtain;
in plentiful supply and often weak in price.
- (of the market) not characterized by eager demand.
- (of a bilge) formed in a long curve so as to make a gradual transition between the bottom and sides of a vessel;
- (of the run of a hull) having gently curved surfaces leading from the middle body to the stern;
- in an easy manner;
comfortably: to go easy; take it easy.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter E.
Piepie1 (pī),USA pronunciation n.
- a baked food having a filling of fruit, meat, pudding, etc., prepared in a pastry-lined pan or dish and often topped with a pastry crust: apple pie; meat pie.
- a layer cake with a filling of custard, cream jelly, or the like: chocolate cream pie.
- a total or whole that can be divided: They want a bigger part of the profit pie.
- an activity or affair: He has his finger in the political pie too.
- easy as pie, extremely easy or simple.
- nice as pie, extremely well-behaved, agreeable, or the like: The children were nice as pie.
- pie in the sky:
- the illusory prospect of future benefits: Political promises are often pie in the sky.
- a state of perfect happiness;
utopia: to promise pie in the sky.
Recipesrec•i•pe (res′ə pē),USA pronunciation n.
- a set of instructions for making or preparing something, esp. a food dish: a recipe for a cake.
- a medical prescription.
- a method to attain a desired end: a recipe for success.
Howdy guys, this photo is about Easy Shepherds Pie Recipes ( Making Cottage Pie #2). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 768 x 512. This image's file size is only 72 KB. If You want to download This post to Your computer, you should Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Making Cottage Pie.
One of many suggestions that one may employ to include light for Making Cottage Pie is currently using solar capsules that replicate light from your own roof, through the tubing and into your home. Specially beneficial within the place of the home for you or storage have a different or basement flooring above your kitchen. In this manner, the light which means that your room will be full of natural light and also the environment proceeding straight into the area house becomes crowded places.
Another technique you may be ready to incorporate would be to produce immediate experience of the home's wall. The light that is in the room that is next will flow into your another place. Some furnitures that are black can also transform and add with other furnitures that will reveal light. Additionally, home equipment's design will be the key to produce a place in your house.
If you such as the atmosphere of the warm home with a great illumination that is natural and designs this Easy Shepherds Pie Recipes ( Making Cottage Pie #2) with probably a great idea foryou. We hope you enjoy our design suggestions in this website.