Linenlin•en (lin′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- fabric woven from flax yarns.
- Often, linens. bedding, tablecloths, shirts, etc., made of linen cloth or a more common substitute, as cotton.
- yarn made of flax fiber.
- thread made of flax yarns.
- wash one's dirty linen in public, to discuss in public one's private scandals, disagreements, or difficulties.
- made of linen: a linen jacket.
Tuftedtuft•ed (tuf′tid),USA pronunciation adj.
- furnished or decorated with tufts.
- formed into or growing in a tuft or tufts.
Diningdine (dīn),USA pronunciation v., dined, din•ing, n.
- to eat the principal meal of the day;
- to take any meal.
- to entertain at dinner.
- dine out, to take a meal, esp. the principal or more formal meal of the day, away from home, as in a hotel or restaurant: They dine out at least once a week.
Chairschair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Howdy there, this picture is about Linen Tufted Dining Chairs ( Light Grey Dining Room #9). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 740 x 493. It's file size is only 65 KB. If You ought to save It to Your PC, you should Click here. You could also see more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Light Grey Dining Room.
Definitely you'll feel cozy cooking, if your Light Grey Dining Room appears clear and neat. Having a comfy kitchen, cooking is more enjoyable, along with the effect would be the maximum that the dinners will taste because the taste of food is dependent upon the temper of individuals that are preparing.
Consequently, the kitchen additionally requires care to create it more appealing. Furthermore, you will feel better with a home that is great. Therefore home layout with ceramic's set that means it is desirable and gorgeous. Wall is available in many different shapes, styles, measurements, components and also the manifold's installation. You can also work with a wall dining bathroom or room.
We have a great deal on the Linen Tufted Dining Chairs ( Light Grey Dining Room #9)'s layout along with processes to enhance the quality of our home. This time around we will offer you ideas to create your home more wonderful with tiled walls. Your kitchen is normally based away and indoors from the entry, but there is also a kitchen that is easily obvious from the living area.
Style your kitchen with lovely, your feeling is likewise constantly good-and the cook became neat. Below we fix some trial photos home with a minimalist product, using a home such as this in the home you'll usually untouched.