Farmfarm (färm),USA pronunciation n.
- a tract of land, usually with a house, barn, silo, etc., on which crops and often livestock are raised for livelihood.
- land or water devoted to the raising of animals, fish, plants, etc.: a pig farm; an oyster farm; a tree farm.
- a similar, usually commercial, site where a product is manufactured or cultivated: a cheese farm; a honey farm.
- the system, method, or act of collecting revenue by leasing a territory in districts.
- a country or district leased for the collection of revenue.
- a fixed yearly amount accepted from a person in view of local or district taxes that he or she is authorized to collect.
- a tract of land on which an industrial function is carried out, as the drilling or storage of oil or the generation of electricity by solar power.
- [Eng. Hist.]
- the rent or income from leased property.
- the condition of being leased at a fixed rent;
possession under lease;
- Also called farm team, farm′ club′. [Chiefly Baseball.]a team in a minor league that is owned by or affiliated with a major-league team, for training or keeping players until ready or needed.
- [Obs.]a fixed yearly amount payable in the form of rent, taxes, or the like.
- buy the farm, [Slang.]to die or be killed.
- to cultivate (land).
- to take the proceeds or profits of (a tax, undertaking, etc.) on paying a fixed sum.
- to let or lease (taxes, revenues, an enterprise, etc.) to another for a fixed sum or a percentage (often fol. by out).
- to let or lease the labor or services of (a person) for hire.
- to contract for the maintenance of (a person, institution, etc.): a county that farms its poor.
- to cultivate the soil;
operate a farm.
- farm out:
- to assign (work, privileges, or the like) to another by financial agreement;
lease: The busy shipyard farmed out two construction jobs to a smaller yard.
- to assign the care of (a child or dependent person) to another: She farms her elderly aunt out to a retired nurse during the workweek.
- [Chiefly Baseball.]to assign (a player) to a farm.
- to exhaust (farmland) by overcropping.
- to drill (oil or gas wells), esp. by subcontract on land owned or leased by another.
InvernessIn•ver•ness (in′vər nes′, in′vər nes′),USA pronunciation n.
Also called In•ver•ness•shire (in′vər nes′shēr, -shər).USA pronunciation a historic county in NW Scotland.
- a seaport and administrative district in the Highland region, in N Scotland. 55,045;
1080 sq. mi. (2797 sq. km).
- (often l.c.) an overcoat with a removable cape.
- Also called Inverness′ cape′. (often l.c.) the cape of this coat or one resembling it, esp. a loose, full, wool or worsted cape in a plaid pattern.
Cottagecot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Hello there, this image is about Kinloch Farm - Inverness Cottage . ( Inverness Cottage #10). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1280 x 1024. It's file size is only 363 KB. If You desired to download This image to Your computer, you have to Click here. You could too download more images by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Inverness Cottage.
Timber surfaces you will find many colors out-there on the market then I am sure there is an item to match perhaps the wildest ideas designers. Though pressing on the restrictions of traditional style and being innovative is definitely pleasant within the interior-design market is still extremely important to follow guidelines and particular regulations in order to avoid a few of the Kinloch Farm - Inverness Cottage . ( Inverness Cottage #10) manner that is errors upsetting.
Below you'll locate some simple-but highly effective suggestions to remember when selecting the Kinloch Farm - Inverness Cottage . ( Inverness Cottage #10).
- do not forget that the shades must match comparison and eachother. A floor can not have similar hues as furniture and surfaces,
- stay away from dark floor in a tiny area with dark walls - it'll make the area more thick and depressing (see how floors made-of black timber)
- Colour degree and bold (numerous shades of red: maple and ash Jatoba or stained within the same coloring) that is ideal for commercial rooms, practices as well as other huge areas where a floor becomes a main element of the decoration,
- In locations with reduced ceilings choose light colored floors and walls,
- Black and dark shades really are a preferred choice for artists' broadcasters, contemporary decorations and trendy
- silver, brown and red wood sounds that are Hot will make your room comfortable,
- White and floor that is dreary will make your area large,
- Go if the power to conceal a little reduction and scratches really are a must for normal colored wood floor in matt end,
- coloring, feel and The room dimension of the coloring of the furniture, large roofs and also the walls ought to be your first thought when selecting hues for the flooring. For your remaining style to reach your goals should really be contrasting hues,
- Contaminated conventional brown coloring or pure timber which is perfect should you favor a classic look,
- Dark shades bring out the other components of decor's heat,
- The ground that is new must complement the timber floors that are existing to keep the reliability and movement of the house,
There's no better strategy to ascertain the color of the ground rather than taking a look at the sample spot in sun light while the Kinloch Farm - Inverness Cottage . ( Inverness Cottage #10) images and digital area coordinator can give a general idea of what the ultimate consequence might be.