Newnew (no̅o̅, nyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n.
- of recent origin, production, purchase, etc.; having but lately come or been brought into being: a new book.
- of a kind now existing or appearing for the first time;
novel: a new concept of the universe.
- having but lately or but now come into knowledge: a new chemical element.
- unfamiliar or strange (often fol. by to): ideas new to us; to visit new lands.
- having but lately come to a place, position, status, etc.: a reception for our new minister.
- unaccustomed (usually fol. by to): people new to such work.
- coming or occurring afresh;
additional: new gains.
- fresh or unused: to start a new sheet of paper.
- (of physical or moral qualities) different and better: The vacation made a new man of him.
- other than the former or the old: a new era; in the New World.
- being the later or latest of two or more things of the same kind: the New Testament; a new edition of Shakespeare.
- (cap.) (of a language) in its latest known period, esp. as a living language at the present time: New High German.
- recently or lately (usually used in combination): The valley was green with new-planted crops.
anew or afresh (often used in combination): roses new washed with dew; new-mown hay.
- something that is new;
a new object, quality, condition, etc.: Ring out the old, ring in the new.
Computercom•put•er (kəm pyo̅o̅′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called processor. an electronic device designed to accept data, perform prescribed mathematical and logical operations at high speed, and display the results of these operations. Cf. analog computer, digital computer.
- a person who computes;
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Framesframe (frām),USA pronunciation n., v., framed, fram•ing.
- a border or case for enclosing a picture, mirror, etc.
- a rigid structure formed of relatively slender pieces, joined so as to surround sizable empty spaces or nonstructural panels, and generally used as a major support in building or engineering works, machinery, furniture, etc.
- a body, esp. a human body, with reference to its size or build;
physique: He has a large frame.
- a structure for admitting or enclosing something: a window frame.
- Usually, frames. (used with a pl. v.) the framework for a pair of eyeglasses.
- form, constitution, or structure in general;
- a particular state, as of the mind: an unhappy frame of mind.
- [Motion Pictures.]one of the successive pictures on a strip of film.
- [Television.]a single traversal by the electron beam of all the scanning lines on a television screen. In the U.S. this is a total of 525 lines traversed in &fracnumer;
second. Cf. field (def. 19).
- the information or image on a screen or monitor at any one time.
- one of the ten divisions of a game.
- one of the squares on the scorecard, in which the score for a given frame is recorded.
- [Pool.]rack1 (def. 3).
- [Baseball.]an inning.
- a frame-up.
- enclosing lines, usually forming a square or rectangle, to set off printed matter in a newspaper, magazine, or the like;
- the structural unit that supports the chassis of an automobile.
- any of a number of transverse, riblike members for supporting and stiffening the shell of each side of a hull.
- any of a number of longitudinal members running between web frames to support and stiffen the shell plating of a metal hull.
- a machine or part of a machine supported by a framework, esp. as used in textile production: drawing frame; spinning frame.
- the workbench of a compositor, consisting of a cabinet, cupboards, bins, and drawers, and having flat and sloping work surfaces on top.
- [Bookbinding.]an ornamental border, similar to a picture frame, stamped on the front cover of some books.
- in frame, [Shipbuilding.](of a hull) with all frames erected and ready for planking or plating.
- to form or make, as by fitting and uniting parts together;
- to contrive, devise, or compose, as a plan, law, or poem: to frame a new constitution.
- to conceive or imagine, as an idea.
- to incriminate (an innocent person) through the use of false evidence, information, etc.
- to provide with or put into a frame, as a picture.
- to give utterance to: Astonished, I attempted to frame adequate words of protest.
- to form or seem to form (speech) with the lips, as if enunciating carefully.
- to fashion or shape: to frame a bust from marble.
- to shape or adapt to a particular purpose: to frame a reading list for ninth graders.
- to contrive or prearrange fraudulently or falsely, as in a scheme or contest.
- to adjust (film) in a motion-picture projector so as to secure exact correspondence of the outlines of the frame and aperture.
- to line up visually in a viewfinder or sight.
- [Archaic.]to direct, as one's steps.
fram′a•ble, frame′a•ble, adj.
- [Archaic.]to betake oneself;
- [Archaic.]to prepare, attempt, give promise, or manage to do something.
fram′a•ble•ness, frame′a•ble•ness, n.
Hello guys, this attachment is about Stunning New Computer Desk Frames ( New Computer Desk #3). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 656 x 492. This blog post's file size is only 47 KB. If You decided to download This picture to Your computer, you may Click here. You could too download more images by clicking the following image or read more at this article: New Computer Desk.
The kitchen layout in the kind. Glass' use here is supposed to have the ability to manage the temperature. Glass can be opened to offer outdoors in to the room, when summer happens. For there to become a typical line between the New Computer Desk with new kitchen, surfaces using the same content by having an exterior terrace.
Need to provide the environment is comfortable and hot, the furniture includes a delicate bright color as his finishing. Storage and contemporary equipment is also beautiful this 1 is complemented by home style. Similarly with up lighting to illuminate the area through the night.
If you such as the atmosphere of the kitchen that is hot and also tranquil using a minor classic sense with likely a great option for you. To acquire this design you make use of a wooden ground and can make cheap kitchen units an election that have pattern features a routine. Using pale hues meal will be made by brown with touches of white and timber hues in the kitchen with your family can experience warmer.