Homemadehome•made (hōm′mād′),USA pronunciation adj.
- made or prepared at home, locally, or by the maker's own efforts: The restaurant's pastry is homemade. Breakfast at the farmhouse always meant homemade preserves.
- made in one's own country;
domestic: I prefer a homemade car to one of those foreign models.
- made, contrived, or assembled by oneself;
not professionally made or done;
amateurish: the plain look of homemade furniture.
Masonma•son (mā′sən),USA pronunciation n.
- a person whose trade is building with units of various natural or artificial mineral products, as stones, bricks, cinder blocks, or tiles, usually with the use of mortar or cement as a bonding agent.
- a person who dresses stones or bricks.
- (cap.) a Freemason.
- to construct of or strengthen with masonry.
Jarjar1 ( jär),USA pronunciation n.
- a broad-mouthed container, usually cylindrical and of glass or earthenware: a cookie jar.
- the quantity such a container can or does hold.
Birdbird (bûrd),USA pronunciation n.
- any warm-blooded vertebrate of the class Aves, having a body covered with feathers, forelimbs modified into wings, scaly legs, a beak, and no teeth, and bearing young in a hard-shelled egg.
- a fowl or game bird.
- See clay pigeon.
- a shuttlecock.
- a person, esp. one having some peculiarity: He's a queer bird.
- [Informal.]an aircraft, spacecraft, or guided missile.
- [Cookery.]a thin piece of meat, poultry, or fish rolled around a stuffing and braised: veal birds.
- [Southern U.S.](in hunting) a bobwhite.
- [Chiefly Brit. Slang.]a girl or young woman.
- [Archaic.]the young of any fowl.
- a little bird, a secret source of information: A little bird told me that today is your birthday.
- bird in the hand, a thing possessed in fact as opposed to a thing about which one speculates: A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.Also, bird in hand.
- birds of a feather, people with interests, opinions, or backgrounds in common: Birds of a feather flock together.
- eat like a bird, to eat sparingly: She couldn't understand why she failed to lose weight when she was, as she said, eating like a bird.
- for the birds, useless or worthless;
not to be taken seriously: Their opinions on art are for the birds. That pep rally is for the birds.
- kill two birds with one stone, to achieve two aims with a single effort: She killed two birds with one stone by shopping and visiting the museum on the same trip.
- the bird:
- disapproval, as of a performance, by hissing, booing, etc.: He got the bird when he came out on stage.
- scoffing or ridicule: He was trying to be serious, but we all gave him the bird.
- an obscene gesture of contempt made by raising the middle finger.
- the birds and the bees, basic information about sex and reproduction: It was time to talk to the boy about the birds and the bees.
- to catch or shoot birds.
- to bird-watch.
Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Howdy , this post is about Homemade Mason Jar Bird Feeder (delightful Mason Jar Bird Feeder Diy #5). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 485 x 482. This photo's file size is just 30 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You also also download more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at this article: Mason Jar Bird Feeder Diy.
The Homemade Mason Jar Bird Feeder (delightful Mason Jar Bird Feeder Diy #5) is not separated in the property ang garden design that was beautiful. Beyond spreading plant you know decorate the backyard! Garden design also incorporates decoration of the bungalow yard, a room in the park to get a variety of function's middle. We begin to see the patterns. Have a cottage while in the garden wouldbe wonderful.
A lot of things can be done there, having fun with the household, while enjoying the morning atmosphere and natural areas, to only unwind having a stroll round the resort we are able to do, taking a break. The Mason Jar Bird Feeder Diy could be made with packet or wood. It may be designed on top of the tree or on the floor. In-general, the pad garden includes a small size.
In the former backyard decor of the couch special yard is seen for enthusiasm homemade. Boost possibly or the cottage a property, usually takes devote the nation's topic. Preserving candor and nature and freshness' different areas, a wood villa should present peace and peace. Many accommodations record situated in the sector or hamlet countries.