Masonma•son (mā′sən),USA pronunciation n.
- a person whose trade is building with units of various natural or artificial mineral products, as stones, bricks, cinder blocks, or tiles, usually with the use of mortar or cement as a bonding agent.
- a person who dresses stones or bricks.
- (cap.) a Freemason.
- to construct of or strengthen with masonry.
Jarjar1 ( jär),USA pronunciation n.
- a broad-mouthed container, usually cylindrical and of glass or earthenware: a cookie jar.
- the quantity such a container can or does hold.
Birdbird (bûrd),USA pronunciation n.
- any warm-blooded vertebrate of the class Aves, having a body covered with feathers, forelimbs modified into wings, scaly legs, a beak, and no teeth, and bearing young in a hard-shelled egg.
- a fowl or game bird.
- See clay pigeon.
- a shuttlecock.
- a person, esp. one having some peculiarity: He's a queer bird.
- [Informal.]an aircraft, spacecraft, or guided missile.
- [Cookery.]a thin piece of meat, poultry, or fish rolled around a stuffing and braised: veal birds.
- [Southern U.S.](in hunting) a bobwhite.
- [Chiefly Brit. Slang.]a girl or young woman.
- [Archaic.]the young of any fowl.
- a little bird, a secret source of information: A little bird told me that today is your birthday.
- bird in the hand, a thing possessed in fact as opposed to a thing about which one speculates: A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.Also, bird in hand.
- birds of a feather, people with interests, opinions, or backgrounds in common: Birds of a feather flock together.
- eat like a bird, to eat sparingly: She couldn't understand why she failed to lose weight when she was, as she said, eating like a bird.
- for the birds, useless or worthless;
not to be taken seriously: Their opinions on art are for the birds. That pep rally is for the birds.
- kill two birds with one stone, to achieve two aims with a single effort: She killed two birds with one stone by shopping and visiting the museum on the same trip.
- the bird:
- disapproval, as of a performance, by hissing, booing, etc.: He got the bird when he came out on stage.
- scoffing or ridicule: He was trying to be serious, but we all gave him the bird.
- an obscene gesture of contempt made by raising the middle finger.
- the birds and the bees, basic information about sex and reproduction: It was time to talk to the boy about the birds and the bees.
- to catch or shoot birds.
- to bird-watch.
Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Also, D.I.Y., d.i.y.
- do-it-yourself: DIY house decorating.
Nicenice (nīs),USA pronunciation adj., nic•er, nic•est.
delightful: a nice visit.
- amiably pleasant;
kind: They are always nice to strangers.
- characterized by, showing, or requiring great accuracy, precision, skill, tact, care, or delicacy: nice workmanship; a nice shot; a nice handling of a crisis.
- showing or indicating very small differences;
minutely accurate, as instruments: a job that requires nice measurements.
- minute, fine, or subtle: a nice distinction.
- having or showing delicate, accurate perception: a nice sense of color.
- refined in manners, language, etc.: Nice people wouldn't do such things.
decorous: a nice girl.
- suitable or proper: That was not a nice remark.
- carefully neat in dress, habits, etc.
- (esp. of food) dainty or delicate.
- having fastidious, finicky, or fussy tastes: They're much too nice in their dining habits to enjoy an outdoor barbecue.
- [Obs.]coy, shy, or reluctant.
- make nice, to behave in a friendly, ingratiating, or conciliatory manner.
- nice and, sufficiently: It's nice and warm in here.
Designde•sign (di zīn′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to prepare the preliminary sketch or the plans for (a work to be executed), esp. to plan the form and structure of: to design a new bridge.
- to plan and fashion artistically or skillfully.
- to intend for a definite purpose: a scholarship designed for foreign students.
- to form or conceive in the mind;
plan: The prisoner designed an intricate escape.
- to assign in thought or intention;
purpose: He designed to be a doctor.
- [Obs.]to mark out, as by a sign;
- to make drawings, preliminary sketches, or plans.
- to plan and fashion the form and structure of an object, work of art, decorative scheme, etc.
- an outline, sketch, or plan, as of the form and structure of a work of art, an edifice, or a machine to be executed or constructed.
- organization or structure of formal elements in a work of art;
- the combination of details or features of a picture, building, etc.;
the pattern or motif of artistic work: the design on a bracelet.
- the art of designing: a school of design.
- a plan or project: a design for a new process.
- a plot or intrigue, esp. an underhand, deceitful, or treacherous one: His political rivals formulated a design to unseat him.
- designs, a hostile or aggressive project or scheme having evil or selfish motives: He had designs on his partner's stock.
- adaptation of means to a preconceived end.
CarolinaCar•o•li•na (kar′ə lī′nə; for 3 also Sp. kä′rô lē′nä),USA pronunciation n.
- a former English colony on the Atlantic coast of North America: officially divided into North Carolina and South Carolina in 1729.
- North Carolina or South Carolina.
- a city in NE Puerto Rico, SE of San Juan. 147,835.
- Also called the Car′o•li′nas. North Carolina and South Carolina.
Tuftedtuft•ed (tuf′tid),USA pronunciation adj.
- furnished or decorated with tufts.
- formed into or growing in a tuft or tufts.
Howdy , this image is about Mason Jar Bird Feeder Diy Nice Design #3 Carolina Chickadee ~ Tufted Titmouse. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 624 x 944. This picture's file size is just 55 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your PC, you might Click here. You may too see more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Mason Jar Bird Feeder Diy.
Mason Jar Bird Feeder Diy is being used in combination with regularity that is growing. An increasing number of homeowners discover that ability can be used by them inside their restroom. There are many different options to choose from. It truly is merely of narrowing your decision to just one choice, a matter. Mason Jar Bird Feeder Diy Nice Design #3 Carolina Chickadee ~ Tufted Titmouses that is standard are often square or rounded.
For something somewhat unique you'll be able to pick a Mason Jar Bird Feeder Diy Nice Design #3 Carolina Chickadee ~ Tufted Titmouse that is deeply ranked. As the hint of the square will be the typical detail for your drain one end-of the surge is only two or an inch strong. You should possess a bigger table place to allow for this fashion nonetheless it is stunning to observe and a variety of enjoyment showing off to your friends. You can even uncover other designs such as block or rectangle. Some includes a serving that is exactly the same depth through the entire jar while some possess. Both types are simply of determining which one will continue to work best in your restroom, a matter.
Supplies that are regular contain pottery or stainless steel. Which materials that are standard are superior, for ornamental that is true products can be chosen by you like concrete or marble. The caliber of the texture provides real drama for the toilet and is very beautiful.