11 pictures of Amazon.com: Senokot-S Laxative Plus Stool Softener Tablets: Cell Phones & Accessories (charming Is Senokot A Stool Softener #3)
Plusplus (plus),USA pronunciation prep.
- more by the addition of;
increased by: ten plus two is twelve.
- with the addition of;
with: He had wealth plus fame.
- involving or noting addition.
- positive: a plus quantity.
- more (by a certain amount).
- pertaining to or characterized by positive electricity: the plus terminal.
- [Mycol.](in heterothallic fungi) designating, in the absence of morphological differentiation, one of the two strains of mycelia that unite in the sexual process.
- having a certain quality to an unusual degree: He has personality plus.
- a plus quantity.
- [Arith.]See plus sign.
- something additional.
- a surplus or gain.
furthermore: A bicycle is cheaper than a car, plus it doesn't pollute the air.
- in addition;
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Softenersoft•en•er (sô′fə nər, sof′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- any admixture to a substance for promoting or increasing its softness, smoothness, or plasticity.
- See water softener.
- a person or thing that softens.
Cellcell1 (sel),USA pronunciation n.
- a small room, as in a convent or prison.
- any of various small compartments or bounded areas forming part of a whole.
- a small group acting as a unit within a larger organization: a local cell of the Communist party.
- [Biol.]a usually microscopic structure containing nuclear and cytoplasmic material enclosed by a semipermeable membrane and, in plants, a cell wall;
the basic structural unit of all organisms.
- [Entomol.]one of the areas into which the wing of an insect is divided by the veins.
- Also called battery, electric cell, galvanic cell, voltaic cell. a device that generates electrical energy from chemical energy, usually consisting of two different conducting substances placed in an electrolyte. Cf. dry cell.
- See solar cell.
- Also called electrolytic cell. [Physical Chem.]a device for producing electrolysis, consisting essentially of the electrolyte, its container, and the electrodes.
- [Aeron.]the gas container of a balloon.
- [Eccles.]a monastery or nunnery, usually small, dependent on a larger religious house.
- See under cellular phone.
- to live in a cell: The two prisoners had celled together for three years.
Accessoriesac•ces•so•ry (ak ses′ə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries, adj.
- a subordinate or supplementary part, object, or the like, used mainly for convenience, attractiveness, safety, etc., as a spotlight on an automobile or a lens cover on a camera.
- an article or set of articles of dress, as gloves, earrings, or a scarf, that adds completeness, convenience, attractiveness, etc., to one's basic outfit.
- Also called acces′sory before′ the fact′. a person who, though not present during the commission of a felony, is guilty of having aided and abetted another, who committed the felony.
- Also called acces′sory af′ter the fact′. a person who knowingly conceals or assists another who has committed a felony. Cf. principal (def. 9b).
- See accessory nerve.
- contributing to a general effect;
- giving aid as an accessory.
- [Petrog.]noting any mineral whose presence in a rock has no bearing on the classification of the rock, as zircon in granite.
Howdy there, this image is about Amazon.com: Senokot-S Laxative Plus Stool Softener Tablets: Cell Phones & Accessories (charming Is Senokot A Stool Softener #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 816 x 1245. It's file size is just 117 KB. If You want to download This attachment to Your PC, you can Click here. You could too download more images by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Is Senokot A Stool Softener.
This stand includes metallic or natural shade for example gray, bright or dark. Chairs are used also straightforward rather than excessive with all the quantity of 3 seats. This stand is useful for eating alone and communicating because the dimension isn't too big. Resources employed glass or ie steel.
The Amazon.com: Senokot-S Laxative Plus Stool Softener Tablets: Cell Phones & Accessories (charming Is Senokot A Stool Softener #3) suited to natural type of kitchen area. This natural desk includes a square shape that is heavier than timber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) in order to create a more natural impression. This table includes natural colors like brown.
Tabletops bigger such that it can be used to put fruits, kitchen utensils such as spoons, plates, etc. Seats used to be trim with a rounded or square legs are little and slender to be able to prevent the impression of rigidity within the home.