Systemssys•tem (sis′təm),USA pronunciation n.
- an assemblage or combination of things or parts forming a complex or unitary whole: a mountain system; a railroad system.
- any assemblage or set of correlated members: a system of currency; a system of shorthand characters.
- an ordered and comprehensive assemblage of facts, principles, doctrines, or the like in a particular field of knowledge or thought: a system of philosophy.
- a coordinated body of methods or a scheme or plan of procedure;
organizational scheme: a system of government.
- any formulated, regular, or special method or plan of procedure: a system of marking, numbering, or measuring; a winning system at bridge.
- due method or orderly manner of arrangement or procedure: There is no system in his work.
- the world or universe.
- a number of heavenly bodies associated and acting together according to certain natural laws: the solar system.
- a hypothesis or theory of the disposition and arrangements of the heavenly bodies by which their phenomena, motions, changes, etc., are explained: the Ptolemaic system; the Copernican system.
- an assemblage of organs or related tissues concerned with the same function: the nervous system; the digestive system.
- the entire human or animal body considered as a functioning unit: an ingredient toxic to the system.
- one's psychological makeup, esp. with reference to desires or preoccupations: to get something out of one's system.
- a method or scheme of classification: the Linnean system of plants.
- (sometimes cap.) the prevailing structure or organization of society, business, or politics or of society in general;
establishment (usually prec. by the): to work within the system instead of trying to change it.
- a major division of rocks comprising sedimentary deposits and igneous masses formed during a single geologic period.
- [Physical Chem.]a combination of two or more phases, as a binary system, each of which consists of one or more substances, that is attaining or is in equilibrium.
- a working combination of hardware, software, and data communications devices.
- either of the two groups of 16 playing squares on four alternate columns.
Hello peoples, this photo is about Keri Systems ( Keri Doors Amazing Ideas #1). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 540 x 432. It's file size is only 68 KB. If You want to save It to Your PC, you might Click here. You also also see more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Keri Doors.
Before referring to that let me tell you some recommendations on bogemian bedroom truly a significant point to your home, but Keri Systems ( Keri Doors Amazing Ideas #1) is. Bohemian into a design which is primarily employed by girls. This model is used by way of as, an elegant texture, such lace, braid, embroidery, sewing.
Bohemian originated from mainland Europe, specially the Czech. So, when choosing type and a method towards the furniture within the bedroom, make sure it is not crashed by you with societal motifs Australia, particularly Java. Javanese ethnic dark, as the vibrant colored boho that is smooth.
Motif encouraging bohemian design kantha example, linens atlanta, and suzani. If it is difficult to get periphery. Elegant motifs and textures can be employed through the bedcover pillow, layer, throw, or carpeting.
Don't neglect to incorporate only a little effect of craft in the room, as an example through the mind sculpture, poster - design renaissance presented, or images. Not so difficult, isn't it? You only have to incorporate tiny ornaments. Function as minimalist rooms bohemian style. There are for decorating a bedroom, different ideas?