Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
Socketsock•et (sok′it),USA pronunciation n.
- a hollow part or piece for receiving and holding some part or thing.
- a device intended to hold an electric light bulb mechanically and connect it electrically to circuit wires.
- Also called wall socket. a socket placed in a wall to receive a plug that makes an electrical connection with supply wiring.
- a hollow in one part that receives another part: the socket of the eye.
- the concavity of a joint: the socket of the hip.
- to place in or fit with a socket.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Pullpull (pŏŏl),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to draw or haul toward oneself or itself, in a particular direction, or into a particular position: to pull a sled up a hill.
- to draw or tug at with force.
- to rend or tear: to pull a cloth to pieces.
- to draw or pluck away from a place of growth, attachment, etc.: to pull a tooth; to pull weeds.
- to strip of feathers, hair, etc., as a bird or hide.
- to draw out (as a knife or gun) for ready use (usually fol. by on): Do you know what to do when someone pulls a knife on you?
- to perform successfully (often fol. by off): They pulled a spectacular coup.
- to carry out (esp. something deceitful or illegal): Police believe the men pulled all three robberies. What kind of trick did she pull this time?
- to put on or affect: He pulled a long face when I reprimanded him.
- to withdraw or remove: to pull an ineffective pitcher.
- to attract or win: to pull many votes in the industrial areas.
- to bring (a horse) to a stand by pulling on the reins.
- to take (an impression or proof ) from type, a cut or plate, etc.: to pull a print.
- to be provided with or rowed with (a certain number of oars): This boat pulls 12 oars.
- to propel by rowing, as a boat.
- to strain (a muscle, ligament, or tendon).
- to be assigned (a specific task or duty): I pulled guard duty our first night in port.
- to hold in or check (a racehorse), esp. so as to prevent from winning.
- to hit (a ball) so that it travels in a direction opposite to the side from which it was struck, as when a right-handed batter hits into left field.
- to exert a drawing, tugging, or hauling force (often fol. by at).
- to inhale through a pipe, cigarette, etc.
- to become or come as specified, by being pulled: This rope will pull.
- to row.
- to proceed by rowing.
- (of an advertisement)
- to have effectiveness, as specified: The ad pulled badly.
- to be effective: That spot announcement really pulled!
- pull apart, to analyze critically, esp. to point out errors: The professor proceeded to pull the student's paper apart.
- pull away:
- to move or draw back or away;
- to free oneself with force: He tried to pull away from his opponent's powerful grip.
- to move or start to move ahead: The car pulled away into traffic.The faster runners began to pull away from the others.
- pull down:
- to draw downward: to pull a shade down.
- to demolish;
- to lower;
- to receive as a salary;
earn: It wasn't long before he was pulling down more than fifty thousand a year.
- pull for, to support actively;
encourage: They were pulling for the Republican candidate.
- pull in:
- to reach a place;
arrive: The train pulled in early.
- to tighten;
curb: to pull in the reins.
- to arrest (someone): The police pulled her in for questioning.
- pull off, [Informal.]to perform successfully, esp. something requiring courage, daring, or shrewdness: We'll be rich if we can pull the deal off.
- pull oneself together, to recover one's self-control;
regain command of one's emotions: It was only a minor accident, but the driver couldn't seem to pull himself together.
- pull out:
- to leave;
depart: The ship pulled out of the harbor.
- to abandon abruptly: to pull out of an agreement.
- pull over, to direct one's automobile or other vehicle to the curb;
move out of a line of traffic: The police officer told the driver to pull over.
- pull someone's leg, See leg (def. 21).
- pull the plug. See plug (def. 20).
- pull through, to come safely through (a crisis, illness, etc.);
survive: The patient eventually pulled through after having had a close brush with death.
- pull up:
- to bring or come to a halt.
- to bring or draw closer.
- to root up;
pull out: She pulled up all the crab grass in the lawn.
- the act of pulling or drawing.
- force used in pulling;
- a drawing in of smoke or a liquid through the mouth: He took a long, thoughtful pull on his pipe; I took a pull from the scout's canteen.
- influence, as with persons able to grant favors.
- a part or thing to be pulled;
a handle or the like: to replace the pulls on a chest of drawers.
- a spell, or turn, at rowing.
- a stroke of an oar.
- [Informal.]a pulled muscle: He missed a week's work with a groin pull.
- a pulling of the ball, as in baseball or golf.
- the ability to attract;
- an advantage over another or others.
Chainchain (chān),USA pronunciation n.
- a series of objects connected one after the other, usually in the form of a series of metal rings passing through one another, used either for various purposes requiring a flexible tie with high tensile strength, as for hauling, supporting, or confining, or in various ornamental and decorative forms.
- Often, chains. something that binds or restrains;
bond: the chain of timidity; the chains of loyalty.
- shackles or fetters: to place a prisoner in chains.
servitude: to live one's life in chains.
- [Naut.](in a sailing vessel) the area outboard at the foot of the shrouds of a mast: the customary position of the leadsman in taking soundings.
- See tire chain.
- a series of things connected or following in succession: a chain of events.
- a range of mountains.
- a number of similar establishments, as banks, theaters, or hotels, under one ownership or management.
- two or more atoms of the same element, usually carbon, attached as in a chain. Cf. ring1 (def. 17).
- [Survey., Civ. Engin.]
- a distance-measuring device consisting of a chain of 100 links of equal length, having a total length either of 66 ft. (20 m)(Gunter's chain or surveyor's chain) or of 100 ft. (30 m)(engineer's chain).
- a unit of length equal to either of these.
- a graduated steel tape used for distance measurements. Abbr.: ch
- See totally ordered set.
- [Football.]a chain 10 yd. (9 m) in length for determining whether a first down has been earned.
- drag the chain, [Australian Slang.]to lag behind or shirk one's fair share of work.
- in the chains, standing outboard on the channels or in some similar place to heave the lead to take soundings.
- to fasten or secure with a chain: to chain a dog to a post.
- to confine or restrain: His work chained him to his desk.
- to measure (a distance on the ground) with a chain or tape.
- to link (related items, as records in a file or portions of a program) together, esp. so that items can be run in sequence.
- to make (a chain stitch or series of chain stitches), as in crocheting.
- to form or make a chain.
Hello folks, this post is about 2-Outlet White Socket With Pull Chain (beautiful Light Bulb Adapter #1). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 910 x 910. This image's file size is only 36 KB. Wether You ought to save This photo to Your laptop, you can Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Light Bulb Adapter.
Light Bulb Adapter Collection aren't for all, but you love contemporary rooms, if you have an understanding of the fine wrinkles in craft and architecture. Today, you probably do not learn how to produce the right contemporary bedroom agreement and you also might think it is something that the developer personalities are responsible for, nevertheless, you may also feel it with a small purchasing, in your home carefully.
Most of the time, you need to think about a modern bedroom like generating your room like a public collection. The current bedroom and bedroom set permits you to produce a modern art gallery within your room. Remember, following functionality in the form of contemporary furniture, the portions are obviously prepared to do their occupation, but the sensation of the museum is available in the fact that they lack the design decorations.
Instead, the sack models are contemporary along with the furniture is fresh and clean indesign and is frequently a signature cut that will either endure on its own or work with others. As this is the center of your bedroom museum present you should start yourself, with the bed.