Depositde•pos•it (di poz′it),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to place for safekeeping or in trust, esp. in a bank account: He deposited his paycheck every Friday.
- to give as security or in part payment.
- to deliver and leave (an item): Please deposit your returned books with the librarian.
- to insert (a coin) in a coin-operated device: Deposit a quarter and push the button.
- to put, place, or set down, esp. carefully or exactly: She deposited the baby in the crib.
- to lay or throw down by a natural process;
precipitate: The river deposited soil at its mouth.
- to be placed, inserted, precipitated, left for safekeeping, given as security or in partial payment, etc.
- money placed in a bank account or an instance of placing money in a bank account.
- anything given as security or in part payment: The boy returned the bottle and got his five-cent deposit back. They made a deposit on the house and signed a ten-year mortgage.
- anything laid away or entrusted to another for safekeeping: A large deposit of jewels was stolen from the hotel safe.
- a place for safekeeping;
- something precipitated, delivered and left, or thrown down, as by a natural process: a deposit of soil.
- the natural sediment of wine in a bottle.
- a coating of metal deposited on something, usually by an electric current.
- a natural accumulation or occurrence, esp. of oil or ore: a mountain range with many rich deposits of gold.
Feedersfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Downloaddown•load (doun′lōd′),USA pronunciation v.t. [Computers.]
- to transfer (software, data, character sets, etc.) from a distant to a nearby computer, from a larger to a smaller computer, or from a computer to a peripheral device.
Hi , this attachment is about Deposit Feeders #9 Download. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 748 x 323. It's file size is only 24 KB. If You desired to save This post to Your laptop, you should Click here. You might also see more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at here: Deposit Feeders.
HPL isn't proposed for wall coverings and a table. HPL dynamics is not water resistant and simple to peeloff the installation in the sides are not nice. Choose a content that is simple to clear as materials that are glass and ceramic. If using tile- items that are designed, choose the tile pieces are not too modest. Bits which might be also little trigger the grout that is more and more. Note additionally the mileage grout installation isn't too broad.
Many pores stain livein and complicated to wash or allow viruses. Solid surface substance superior. However stone and pebble can nevertheless be employed during the treatment done periodically. Desk is with food which will get into our bodies indirect contact. Use level supplies that do not include substances which are damaging to your body.
The use of high-intensity making the chance of material that is busted to collide and be greater. Select a content that could be enhanced such as solid-surface and granite. If breaks or openings don't need-to exchange entirely, because of the portion that was damaged could be fixed. Contrary to showcases and the metal substance. If the product is harmed in many aspect only, have to be enhanced overall.