Electric Fireplace Screen have 7 images it's including Electric Fireplace Screen #1 W Corner Convertible Electric Fireplace In White, Electric Fireplace Screen Nice Ideas #2 TV Stand Electric Fireplace With Sliding Barn Door In Ivory, Comfort From Accommodation Of Corner Electric Fireplaces | Fire Place And Pits, Electric Fireplace Screen #4 How To Build An Electric Fireplace Box, Electric Slimline Fireplaces - YouTube, Electric Fireplace Screen #6 Highland ., Highland 40 In. Faux Stone Mantel Electric Fireplace In Gray. Below are the images:
Electric Fireplace Screen was uploaded on July 7, 2018 at 11:13 pm. It is published at the Fireplace category. Electric Fireplace Screen is tagged with Electric Fireplace Screen, Electric, Fireplace, Screen..
Electrice•lec•tric (i lek′trik),USA pronunciation adj.
- pertaining to, derived from, produced by, or involving electricity: an electric shock.
- producing, transmitting, or operated by electric currents: an electric bell; electric cord.
stirring: The atmosphere was electric with excitement.
- (of a musical instrument)
- producing sound by electrical or electronic means: an electric piano.
- equipped with connections to an amplifier-loudspeaker system: an electric violin.
- an electric locomotive.
- a railroad operated by electricity.
- electricity: residential users of gas and electric.
- something, as an appliance, vehicle, or toy, operated by electricity.
- [Archaic.]a substance that is a nonconductor of electricity, as glass or amber, used to store or to excite an electric charge.
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Screenscreen (skrēn),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable or fixed device, usually consisting of a covered frame, that provides shelter, serves as a partition, etc.
- a permanent, usually ornamental partition, as around the choir of a church or across the hall of a medieval house.
- a specially prepared, light-reflecting surface on which motion pictures, slides, etc., may be projected.
- motion pictures collectively or the motion-picture industry.
- the external surface of the large end of a cathode-ray tube of a television set, radar receiver, etc., on which an electronically created picture or image is formed.
- Also called video screen. the portion of a terminal or monitor upon which information is displayed.
- frame (def. 10).
- anything that shelters, protects, or conceals: a screen of secrecy; A screen of fog prevented our seeing the ship.
- a frame holding a mesh of wire, cloth, or plastic, for placing in a window or doorway, around a porch, etc., to admit air but exclude insects.
- a sieve, riddle, or other meshlike device used to separate smaller particles or objects from larger ones, as for grain or sand.
- a system for screening or grouping people, objects, etc.
- a body of troops sent out to protect the movement of an army.
- [Navy.]a protective formation of small vessels, as destroyers, around or in front of a larger ship or ships.
- a shield designed to prevent interference between various agencies: electric screen.
- See screen grid.
- a plate of ground glass or the like on which the image is brought into focus in a camera before being photographed.
- [Photoengraving.]a transparent plate containing two sets of fine parallel lines, one crossing the other, used in the halftone process.
- any of various offensive plays in which teammates form a protective formation around the ball carrier, pass receiver, shooter, etc.
- any of various defensive plays in which teammates conceal or block an opposing ball carrier, pass receiver, shooter, or the goal, basket, net, etc., itself.
- to shelter, protect, or conceal with or as if with a screen.
- to select, reject, consider, or group (people, objects, ideas, etc.) by examining systematically: Job applicants were screened by the personnel department.
- to provide with a screen or screens to exclude insects: He screened the porch so they could enjoy sitting out on summer evenings.
- to sift or sort by passing through a screen.
- to project (a motion picture, slide, etc.) on a screen.
- [Motion Pictures.]
- to show (a motion picture), esp. to an invited audience, as of exhibitors and critics.
- to photograph with a motion-picture camera;
- to adapt (a story, play, etc.) for presentation as a motion picture.
- to lighten (type or areas of a line engraving) by etching a regular pattern of dots or lines into the printing surface.
- to be projected on a motion-picture screen.
The colour impression hasbeen established as a method for that creation of the style or personality of a bedroom, emotional feeling, design, and feeling. Shades may be displayed using furniture's profile, accessories soft furnishings, wall coloring models, mementos home, also wallpaper home.
The clear presence of furniture because the colour variety, a room is dominated by it can drastically influence the impact that in with a furniture. Create of incorporating shade using the area furniture no mistake you have. Below are a few opinions that'll be induced the various shades for one's home fixtures or furniture's design.
Prefer Electric Fireplace Screen, will give the impression, a brand new impression and straightforward impression. If you design it for soft furnishings furniture purposes this feeling appears to be traditional hues. But when you are creating furniture for table or seat it'll supply the feeling of basic and a classy. White is not unsuitable for coating a sofa, a chair.