High Rise Bed have 4 photos including High Rise Bed Alize By Istikbal, High Rise Bed #2 My Furniture Store, Lovely High Rise Bed #3 Childrens-Luxury-High-Sleeper-Bed.jpg ., Amazing High Rise Bed #4 MaxtrixHighRiseCornerLoft. Below are the pictures:
High Rise Bed was posted at June 17, 2018 at 10:58 am. It is uploaded at the Bedroom category. High Rise Bed is tagged with High Rise Bed, High, Rise, Bed..
Highhigh (hī),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n.
- having a great or considerable extent or reach upward or vertically;
tall: a high wall.
- having a specified extent upward: The apple tree is now 20 feet high.
- situated above the ground or some base;
elevated: a high platform; a high ledge.
- exceeding the common degree or measure;
intense: high speed; high color.
dear: The price of food these days is much too high.
- exalted in rank, station, eminence, etc.;
of exalted character or quality: a high official; high society.
- acute in pitch.
- a little sharp, or above the desired pitch.
- produced by relatively rapid vibrations;
shrill: the high sounds of crickets.
- extending to or from an elevation: a high dive.
- great in quantity, as number, degree, or force: a high temperature; high cholesterol.
main: the high altar of a church.
- High Church.
- of great consequence;
the high consequences of such a deed;
arrogant: He took a high tone with his subordinates.
- advanced to the utmost extent or to the culmination: high tide.
merry or hilarious: high spirits; a high old time.
luxurious: They have indulged in high living for years.
- intoxicated with alcohol or narcotics: He was so high he couldn't stand up.
- remote: high latitude; high antiquity.
- extreme in opinion or doctrine, esp. religious or political: a high Tory.
- designating or pertaining to highland or inland regions.
- having considerable energy or potential power.
- of, pertaining to, or operating at the gear transmission ratio at which the speed of the engine crankshaft and of the drive shaft most closely correspond: high gear.
- (of a vowel) articulated with the upper surface of the tongue relatively close to some portion of the palate, as the vowels of eat and it, which are high front, and those of boot and put, which are high back. Cf. close (def. 58), low 1 (def. 30).
- (of meat, esp. game) tending toward a desirable or undesirable amount of decomposition;
slightly tainted: He likes his venison high.
- containing a relatively large amount of a specified constituent (usually used in combination): high-carbon steel.
- [Baseball.](of a pitched ball) crossing the plate at a level above the batter's shoulders: The pitch was high and outside.
- having greater value than other denominations or suits.
- able to take a trick;
being a winning card.
- being or having a winning combination: Whose hand is high?
- noting a wind of force 10 on the Beaufort scale, equal to a whole gale.
- high on, enthusiastic or optimistic about;
having a favorable attitude toward or opinion of.
- at or to a high point, place, or level.
- in or to a high rank or estimate: He aims high in his political ambitions.
- at or to a high amount or price.
- in or to a high degree.
extravagantly: They have always lived high.
- as close to the wind as is possible while making headway with sails full.
- fly high, to be full of hope or elation: His stories began to sell, and he was flying high.
- high and dry:
- (of a ship) grounded so as to be entirely above water at low tide.
- in a deprived or distressing situation;
stranded: We missed the last bus and were left high and dry.
- high and low, in every possible place;
everywhere: The missing jewelry was never found, though we searched high and low for it.
- high gear: He shifted into high when the road became level.
- See high school.
- a pressure system characterized by relatively high pressure at its center. Cf. anticyclone, low1 (def. 48).
- a high or the highest point, place, or level;
peak: a record high for unemployment.
- a euphoric state induced by alcohol, drugs, etc.
- a period of sustained excitement, exhilaration, or the like: After winning the lottery he was on a high for weeks.
- [Cards.]the ace or highest trump out, esp. in games of the all fours family.
- on high:
- at or to a height;
- in heaven.
- having a high position, as one who makes important decisions: the powers on high.
Riserise (rīz),USA pronunciation v., rose, ris•en (riz′ən),USA pronunciation ris•ing, n.
- to get up from a lying, sitting, or kneeling posture;
assume an upright position: She rose and walked over to greet me. With great effort he rose to his knees.
- to get up from bed, esp. to begin the day after a night's sleep: to rise early.
- to become erect and stiff, as the hair in fright.
- to get up after falling or being thrown down.
- to become active in opposition or resistance;
revolt or rebel.
- to be built up, erected, or constructed.
- to spring up or grow, as plants: Weeds rose overnight.
- to become prominent on or project from a surface, as a blister.
- to come into existence;
- to come into action, as a wind or storm.
- to occur: A quarrel rose between them.
- to originate, issue, or be derived;
to have a source.
- to move from a lower to a higher position;
ascend: The bird rose in the air.
- to ascend above the horizon, as a heavenly body.
- to extend directly upward;
project vertically: The tower rises to a height of 60 feet. The building rises above the city's other skyscrapers.
- to have an upward slant or curve: The path rises as it approaches the woods.
- to attain higher rank, status, or importance or a higher economic level: to rise in the world.
- to advance to a higher level of action, thought, feeling, etc.: to rise above the commonplace.
- [Angling.](of fish) to come up toward the surface of the water in pursuit of food or bait.
- to prove oneself equal to a demand, emergency, etc. (fol. by to): to rise to the occasion; to rise to one's responsibilities.
- to become animated, cheerful, or heartened, as the spirits.
- to become roused or stirred: to feel one's temper rising.
- to increase in height, as the level of water: The river rose thirty feet in eight hours.
- to swell or puff up, as dough from the action of yeast.
- to increase in amount, as prices.
- to increase in price or value, as commodities.
- to increase in degree, intensity, or force, as fever, color, etc.
- to become louder or of higher pitch, as the voice.
- to adjourn or close a session, as a deliberative body or court.
- to return from the dead: Christ rose from the dead and on the third day ascended into heaven.
- [Nonstandard.]to cause to rise.
- to cause (something) to rise above the visible horizon by approaching nearer to it;
- rise above, to ignore or be indifferent to, as an insult.
- an act or instance of rising.
- appearance above the horizon, as of the sun or moon.
- elevation or increase in rank, fortune, influence, power, etc.: the rise and fall of ancient Rome.
- an increase in height, as of the level of water.
- the amount of such increase.
- an increase in amount, as of prices.
- an increase in price or value, as of commodities.
- [Chiefly Brit.]raise (defs. 33–36).
- an increase in degree or intensity, as of temperature.
- an increase in loudness or in pitch, as of the voice.
- [Archit., Building Trades.]
- the measured height of any of various things, as a roof, a flight of steps, a stair step, or the crown of a road.
- the measured height of an arch from the springing line to the highest point of the intrados.
- the vertical distance through which the floor of an elevator or the like passes.
- origin, source, or beginning: the rise of a stream in a mountain.
- a coming into existence or notice: the rise of a new talent.
- extension upward.
- the amount of such extension.
- upward slope, as of ground or a road.
- a piece of rising or high ground: a house built upon a gentle rise.
- the distance between the crotch and the waist of a pair of trousers: Pants with a high rise are now in style.
- [Angling.]the coming up of a fish toward the surface in pursuit of food or bait.
- get a rise out of, [Informal.]a. to provoke, as to action or anger.b. to evoke the expected or desired response from.
- give rise to, to originate;
cause: The Industrial Revolution gave rise to accelerated urbanization.
Bedbed (bed),USA pronunciation n., v., bed•ded, bed•ding.
- a piece of furniture upon which or within which a person sleeps, rests, or stays when not well.
- the mattress and bedclothes together with the bedstead of a bed.
- the bedstead alone.
- the act of or time for sleeping: Now for a cup of cocoa and then bed.
- the use of a bed for the night;
lodging: I reserved a bed at the old inn.
- the marital relationship.
- any resting place: making his bed under a tree.
- something resembling a bed in form or position.
- a piece or area of ground in a garden or lawn in which plants are grown.
- an area in a greenhouse in which plants are grown.
- the plants in such areas.
- the bottom of a lake, river, sea, or other body of water.
- a piece or part forming a foundation or base.
- a layer of rock;
- a foundation surface of earth or rock supporting a track, pavement, or the like: a gravel bed for the roadway.
- the underside of a stone, brick, slate, tile, etc., laid in position.
- the upper side of a stone laid in position.
- the layer of mortar in which a brick, stone, etc., is laid.
- the natural stratification of a stone: a stone laid on bed.
- skirt (def. 6b).
- the flat surface in a printing press on which the form of type is laid.
- the body or, sometimes, the floor or bottom of a truck or trailer.
- a compact mass of a substance functioning in a reaction as a catalyst or reactant.
- the canvas surface of a trampoline.
- the smooth, wooden floor of a bowling alley.
- the slate surface of a billiard table to which the cloth is fastened.
- flesh enveloping the base of a claw, esp. the germinative layer beneath the claw.
- Also called mock, mock mold. [Shipbuilding.]a shaped steel pattern upon which furnaced plates for the hull of a vessel are hammered to shape.
- See bed and board.
- get up on the wrong side of the bed, to be irritable or bad-tempered from the start of a day: Never try to reason with him when he's gotten up on the wrong side of the bed.
- go to bed:
- to retire, esp. for the night.
- to engage in sexual relations.
- go to bed with, to have sexual intercourse with.
- in bed:
- beneath the covers of a bed.
- engaged in sexual intercourse.
- jump or get into bed with, to form a close, often temporary, alliance, usually with an unlikely ally: Industry was charged with jumping into bed with labor on the issue.
- make a bed, to fit a bed with sheets and blankets.
- make one's bed, to be responsible for one's own actions and their results: You've made your bed--now lie in it.
- put to bed:
- to help (a child, invalid, etc.) go to bed.
- to lock up (forms) in a press in preparation for printing.
- to work on the preparation of (an edition of a newspaper, periodical, etc.) up to the time of going to press.
- to provide with a bed.
- to put to bed.
- [Hort.]to plant in or as in a bed.
- to lay flat.
- to place in a bed or layer: to bed oysters.
- to embed, as in a substance: bedding the flagstones in concrete.
- to take or accompany to bed for purposes of sexual intercourse.
- to have sleeping accommodations: He says we can bed there for the night.
- to form a compact layer or stratum.
- (of a metal structural part) to lie flat or close against another part.
- [Archaic.]to go to bed.
- bed down:
- to make a bed for (a person, animal, etc.).
- to retire to bed: They put out the fire and decided to bed down for the night.
Before talking about High Rise Bed, we'd like to speak about some advice on make up vanity in your space. Ensure you pick a dressing table with optimum volume. High Rise Bed may be used for you personally who want to change the look of the make area up.
Within High Rise Bed's impression which you need to be ready to support most of the desires such as scents, components series, before 'features' methods makeup items. In general, dressers demand additional light. This is often circumvented by inserting a wall light around the side mirror that was remaining and right or by adding a tiny lamp at across the mirror.
Chairs could be the proper alternative for a along with dressing table, in addition to realistic as it can be integrated underneath the beneath the cabinet, ottoman also provides the feeling of light.