This article of Mahogany Executive Desk have 8 attachments , they are Amazing Mahogany Executive Desk Nice Look #1 Mahogany Executive Desks, Phoenician Interiors, Modern Office, Mahogany Executive Desk Design Inspirations #4 Antique Reproduction Desk Shown In A Traditional Office, Executive Leather Top Solid Mahogany Office Desk 2, Large Mahogany Executive Desk :: NOF045, Large Antique Reproduction Executive Desk. Seven Drawers, Two With File Hangers For Storage., Mahogany Antique Reproduction Executive Desk For The High-end Office.. Here are the photos:
The article about Mahogany Executive Desk was uploaded on February 2, 2018 at 3:43 pm. It is uploaded at the Desk category. Mahogany Executive Desk is tagged with Mahogany Executive Desk, Mahogany, Executive, Desk..
Mahoganyma•hog•a•ny (mə hog′ə nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies, adj.
- any of several tropical American trees of the genus Swietenia, esp. S. mahagoni and S. macrophylla, yielding hard, reddish-brown wood used for making furniture.
- the wood itself.
- any of various similar trees or their wood. Cf. African mahogany, Philippine mahogany.
- a reddish-brown color.
- pertaining to or made of mahogany.
- of the color mahogany.
Executiveex•ec•u•tive (ig zek′yə tiv),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or group of persons having administrative or supervisory authority in an organization.
- the person or persons in whom the supreme executive power of a government is vested.
- the executive branch of a government.
- of, pertaining to, or suited for carrying out plans, duties, etc.: executive ability.
- pertaining to or charged with the execution of laws and policies or the administration of public affairs: executive appointments; executive committees.
- designed for, used by, or suitable for executives: an executive suite.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
This stand is sold with metallic or natural colour including gray, white or black. Chairs are employed too basic rather than too high with 3 seats' quantity. This table is just used for communicating and eating, as the size isn't too large. Supplies employed ie material.
The Mahogany Executive Desk suited to natural form of kitchen house. This natural stand features a square shape that is fuller than wood or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) so that you can produce a more natural effect. This table includes natural hues like white and brown.
Tabletops also bigger so that it can be used to place fruits tools for example spoons, discs, etc. Chairs was previously slim having a square or rounded feet are small and lean in order to avoid the impact of tightness in the kitchen.